Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Sewing Club.....

I've joined Mollie Johanson's latest sewing club called "Around The House". I did one of her sewing clubs about three years ago and I really enjoyed it.

Her projects are small but you get a sweet big return. Right now I need something to do that I can break into small steps and that's portable if need be. This seemed perfect.

It has embroidery and hand sewing which I love to do.

What appeals to me is her cute embroidery patterns and this time I was interested to see that it involved English Paper Piecing which is something I've always wanted to try.

Here's more info about the club on her blog Wild Olive. The club is normally $8 but Mollie is offering an early bird pricing of only $5 :)


Take care:)

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like the perfect thing to be easily transportable and worked on while you're waiting for things to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that is gonna be CUTE! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always liked her patterns. They are so cute. This is a perfect way to keep busy with little projects at a time that you don't feel you can get involved in something big. I sure hope you will show what you are creating.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun Mary Ann, happy stitching! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/